1. Where are you from?
2. What does a typical day look like in the life of Katrina Motes?
I never know what my days are going to look like but one thing is constant: Coffee!
3. How did you end up being scouted?
I was scouted when I was 16 on Instagram by Next Models.
4. What do you like to do on your off days?
Sleep in, goof around with my friends, and binge watch the worst reality TV (my guilty pleasure lol)
5. You obviously have a rocking bod, any fitness tips to share?
Pilates, yoga, walking... anything that doesn't feel like a workout but still gets you moving!
6. Name some items on your bucket list?
Skydiving, moving to New York, and walking in the VS Fashion show
7. How important of a role do you think Instagram plays in a model's career today?
I think it's a great way to show parts of your everyday life for people to enjoy, but I try not to take it too seriously.
8. What fashion advice do you have for men?
Flip flops and jeans is not a look, it's a disaster
9. What's the one thing you never want to see a guy wearing?
Camo paired with khakis... actually, camo in general.
10. Tell us an awkward or funny moment from a photoshoot/casting etc that is too good not to share?
Where do I even begin? I'll say this, I think I've tripped at castings more often than I haven't... even when I'm not in heels (oops!)
11. Any major plans for 2018?
No plans, only ideas! Maybe I'll give that whole VS supermodel thing a go...